Saturday, May 5, 2012

Would you like a cup of tea?

Would you like a cup of tea? I think that is the most respectible greeting a British man or woman can offer his or her guest. So, welcome to British Missives! Some of you may have received my British Missives newsletter via e-mail a couple of years ago. Since then I have missed, bordering on obsessed sharing my passion with like minded Anglophiles. Now we shall resume our shared British obsession just in a new format. My exciting news in that I am working on a new five book series titled, British Missives, Five romantic adventures in the British Isles, Book One--Blue Africa, is a story set in the turn-of-the century British East Africa and London will be e-published on Amazon/Barnes and Noble June 15th. Until then, I look forward to sharing favorite British book titles, movies, the proper way to make a cup of tea, info on William and Kate etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment